AOSIS celebrates Open Access week unlocking more fields of research
As a leading open access scholarly publisher, AOSIS has successfully launched four new open access scholarly journals during the past 12 months. In celebrating International Open Access week 2022, we are proud to showcase these journals and share some insights on them.
The African Journal of Teacher Education and Development (AJOTED) serves as a forum for scholars engaged in teachers’ preparation and continuing professional development from primary to secondary education level. Read more…
- The editorial board is headed by Professor Kakoma Luneta, an Associate Professor of Mathematics Education (Childhood Education – Mathematics Education) at the University of Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Authors are encouraged to submit their research manuscripts online at ajoted.org.
The Journal of Applied Neurosciences serves as a vehicle for the scientific translation and application of neuroscience and other biological underpinnings of human behaviour, in the contexts of psychotherapy, psychology and clinical practice, business, education, spirituality and religion, and sport. Read more…
- *The journal has a sponsorship agreement with the International Association of Applied Neuroscience (IAAN) for the purpose of partially funding qualifying manuscripts’ APC fees. Read more…
- To submit your research to the journal, please visit journalofappliedneurosciences.org.
- Make sure you read the five important reasons to submit your work to the Journal of Applied Neuroscience on @JAppliedNeuro – check it out in our tweets!
The Journal of Underutilised Crops Research is a peer-reviewed online journal that aims to publish high-quality articles promoting research on indigenous, neglected, and underutilised crops. It will cover topics that aim to improve and expand knowledge on aspects related to:
- crop production
- genetics and breeding
- pre- and postharvest management
- integrated pest management
- value chains and socio-cultural dynamics
- resource protection and indigenous knowledge systems
- food security, and sustainability (social, environmental, and economic).
We encourage authors to submit their research online at underutilisedcrops.org.
The Journal of Foresight and Thought Leadership seeks to expand the body of knowledge in the domain of strategic foresight and thought leadership in a transdisciplinary manner. It aims to publish well-researched and innovative papers that develop and apply foresight and thought leadership frameworks. Read more…
- Headed by Professor Arthur Mutambara from the University of Johannesburg, the journal boasts an internationally represented editorial board with significant experience in foresight and thought leadership. Professor Mutambara is the Executive Director and Full Professor of the Institute for the Future of Knowledge (IFK) at the University of Johannesburg (UJ) in South Africa.
- To submit your latest research findings to this publication, please visit joftl.org.
*These journals have sponsorship agreements with the publisher for the purpose of funding qualifying manuscripts’ APC fees. All responsibility for publication is taken by the publisher, so authors do not need to pay an article-processing charge.