- Program Starts: 02 April 2019
- Content Access: 12 Months
- Program Lenght: 41 Elective courses (covering leading yourself, others, and the business)
- Content Provider: Harvard Business Publishing
- Program Convenor: Dr J.C. de Villiers, PHD
- Program Facilitator: Enterprise Dynamics
- Price per Learner: ZAR 11 327.5 incl. 15% VAT once-off
- Effort: 3-7 Hours per week (per course), offered through digital learning
- Awarded: Certificate of completion per course
For over 20 years, Harvard ManageMentor® has helped global organizations unlock their leadership potential with content designed to engage and inspire. It combines high-quality leadership content with a unique design that puts learning into action.
The Harvard ManageMentor® Package comprises of 12 months access to 41 elective leadership and management courses that can each comfortably be completed in a week. All courses were developed by experienced mentors, and presented through the Harvard online learning system. A certificate is issued after successful completion of each course.
Designed for leaders and managers, these courses will equip employees to address today’s most pressing business challenges.
You will learn:
- new skills and insights proven to drive results;
- how to apply your knowledge quickly; and
- how to track and measure the business impact of their investment.
By integrating the content of the courses with your role at work, you’ll learn leadership development and achieve your business goals at the same time.
Presentation Skills, Feedback essentials, Leading people. Persuading Others, Team Management, Business Plan Development, Customer focus, Decision making, Finance Essentials, Marketing Essentials, and much more.
Who can enrol?
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs); companies with less than 500 employees, this includes subsidiaries of large companies
- Individual professionals
What do learners get?
- The best education available – from the expertise of Harvard Business School
- Content fueled by the latest thinking and proven practices
- Extensive support material – videos, guide, tools and templates
- Quarterly webinars
- Monthly follow up by a success coach
- Collaboration opportunities with peers
- Harvard ManageMentor® certificate upon completion of each course
SMEs also get:
- Full-year enrolment for nominated employees, with access to all 41 courses
- Monthly progress reports
- Workshop support for selected modules
- Versatility with nominated employees e.g. when an employee should leave the program the supervisor can easily nominate another employee