We are pleased to announce that Moodle HQ has launched Moodle 3.0 in November, introducing new features to its quiz, forum and assignment modules together with functionality improvements for user, teacher and administration control.
We encourage all Moodle users to upgrade to Moodle 3.0 in 2016, which should be quite simple from any previous version of Moodle, and receive the benefits of its many improvements and new features.
Some highlights include:
- New interactive quiz question types
- Editable forum email templates
- Ability to duplicate rows in assignment rubric interface
- Ability for default dashboard changes to reset all user’s dashboard
- Ability to delete personal messages
- Backup functionality with new logging system
- Ability for students to see each other’s contact details without global permission if they are able to see each other’s course profile
For full details of the new features in Moodle 3.0, please click here.