We remind authors to submit their research towards this years’ special collection to be published in Health SA Gesondheid – Journal of Interdisciplinary Health Sciences.
The journal launched the special collections for 2022, embracing pertinent concerns and challenges in health care. Given the current challenges in the practices of caring and the needs of the patients it remains critical to engage by information sharing and provide current research re healthcare practices, policies and evidence-based research.
We are calling on authors to submit their latest research findings to the collection themed: Power and politics in the practices of health.
Manuscript contributions may consist of the following:
- Manuscript submissions should be in English.
- Original articles must fully comply with the (HSAG) guidelines for manuscripts (abstract and headings style formats: 5000 words, maximum of 40 references with limited self-referencing; and a structured abstract, with a maximum of 300 words).
- Interested authors must consult the journal’s guidelines for manuscript submissions at https://bit.ly/3s9Mflz
Deadline for submissions extended to 31 May 2022.
Objective: To provide access to diverse authors and build a community of practice for increased readers.
DHET Accreditation and Indexing Services:
The journal is DHET accredited and is included in leading indexing services which include the PubMed Central, Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) – DHET Approved Index from 2021, SciELO SA and SCOPUS.
The journal has a double-blinded peer review process. Manuscripts are initially examined by editorial staff and are sent by the Editor-in-Chief to two expert independent reviewers, either directly or by a Section Editor. Read our full peer review process.
How To Submit Your Manuscript:
To submit your article to the special collection, go to https://hsag.co.za. When you submit the article, select the “Original Research – Special Collection” as the article type and choose the relevant Special Collection themed Power and politics in the practices of health.
The submission portal will be accessible on https://hsag.co.za after login.
For more details on the submission procedures, go to https://bit.ly/34reC6u. All submissions will undergo anonymous review to guarantee high scientific quality and relevance to the subject. Final decision regarding acceptance/revision/rejection will be based on the reviews received from the reviewers and at the sole discretion of the Guest Editor and/or Editor-in-Chief.
- Prof Karien Jooste – Cape Peninsula University of Technology, South Africa
- Dr N Ntshingila – University of Johannesburg, South Africa
- Dr W ten Ham-Baloyi – Nelson Mandela University, South Africa
- Dr B Nsibandze – University of Swaziland, Swaziland
Follow the Journal on Twitter:
We encourage you to follow the journal’s dedicated Twitter profile to receive notifications as new articles are published. Help us share the latest articles by retweeting new posts to your Twitter network.
Subscribe to the Journal’s Mailing List:
We look forward to partnering with you and unlock African knowledge to the world.