eCPD Healthcare is pleased to announce the launch of the newly designed website. We believe in unlocking knowledge, which involves creating meaningful courses that equip and inspire.
When we redesigned the eCPD website, one of our goals was to create a user-friendly browsing experience for you, our trusted and valued customers, and business partners.
The highlights are the new specialised in-depth courses with visual resource formats such as videos presented by subject experts. The cost per course varies based on topic specialisation, in-depth teaching, presenter, and duration. The first signature course launched is New Guidelines on Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy for R 1,272.00 (incl VAT) to gain 6 CPD points.
We still provide our Signature CPD Courses, which we have renamed Express Courses. You still gain access to all the express courses for 12 months with your annual membership at R845.00 (incl VAT)
We have also made some changes to our CPD Manager [please login to view your personal CPD manager report], making the management of your CPD certificates much more efficient when you have to submit to your council.
The new features to your CPD Manager report are:
1. Your points are divided into two columns showing the Clinical and Ethical CEU’s you have obtained for the specific period.
2. You can access all your CPD certificates uploaded onto our CPD Manager, going back to January 2015.
In addition to the above features, you will still be able to enjoy the features that were available on our previous site, such as:
1. Certificates of the courses completed on eCPD are automatically recorded for management and reporting.
2. Manually, you can upload CPD certificates obtained elsewhere to your report, which makes it a complete CPD management tool.
3. Download individual certificates.
4. Download a complete report document for your council, in the format required by the council.
We hope you enjoy our new website and find it easy to navigate and more user-friendly.
We always appreciate your feedback, so if you would like to tell us more about your experience of the new site (both good and bad), please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org