We want to invite all prospective authors and researchers to submit their review articles towards the open access African Journal of Laboratory Medicine.
The African Journal of Laboratory Medicine (AJLM) is the official journal of the African Society for Laboratory Medicine (ASLM), and focuses on the role of the laboratory and its professionals in the clinical and public healthcare sectors, and is specifically based on an African frame of reference. Emphasis is on all aspects that promote and contribute to the laboratory medicine practices of Africa. This includes, amongst others:
- biomedical scientists and clinicians
- the medical community, public health officials, and policymakers
- laboratory systems and policies (translation of laboratory knowledge, practices, and technologies in clinical care)
- interfaces of laboratory with medical science
- laboratory-based epidemiology
- laboratory investigations
- evidence-based effectiveness in real-world (actual) settings.
Manuscript contributions may consist of the following:
- Manuscript submissions should be in English.
- Review articles must fully comply with the AJLM guidelines for manuscripts (abstract and headings style formats: 5000 words, minimum of 50 references with limited self-referencing; and an abstract).
- Interested authors must consult the journal’s guidelines for systematic and narrative reviews at https://bit.ly/3KdovnV.
To submit your Review article to the African Journal of Laboratory Medicine, please visit https://ajlmonline.org. When you submit the article, select the ‘Review Article’ as the article type. The submission portal will be accessible on https://ajlmonline.org after login with your personal user credentials. For more details on the submission procedure, please go to https://bit.ly/3HD0IfC. All submissions will undergo anonymous review to guarantee high scientific quality and relevance to the subject. Final decision regarding acceptance/revision/rejection will be based on the reviews received from the reviewers and at the sole discretion of the Editor-in-Chief.
Of course, we will be happy to provide you with any assistance during the submission and application process. Kindly enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would be honoured to receive a positive reply from you and look forward to receiving your Review Article.