eCPD is launching its first personal development course soon. The aim of this online course is to provide you with a practical, principle-based methodology to achieve improved productivity, happiness and fulfillment in all areas of your life.
LENGTH: 8 Modules with 51 on-demand videos
TOTAL COURSE TIME: 5h 30m
PRICE: R 1500 incl. VAT
CONTENT PARTNER: Productivity Pit Stop
AUTHOR: Gerrit Cloete
ACCESSIBILITY: Mobile and Desktop
CERTIFICATE: Receive a certificate of completion
REQUIREMENTS: No Prior qualifications required
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Create and maintain a calm mind.
- Identify negative beliefs (mindsets) and change it to more productive beliefs.
- Process chaotic input into order with the objectives and actions of your work clearly visible.
- Set priorities and do only those things that will help you to work towards achieving your priorities.
- Prevent rework by doing things the appropriate pace and slow down to speed up.
- Maintain focus. Minimise interruptions and distractions and stop “multitasking”.
- Be flexible and adapt to change focus when the frame (context) has changed.
- Identify and minimise patterns of procrastination and perfectionism, thereby achieving closure and finish what you have started.
- Review and learn from today to make tomorrow better.
SUBSCRIBE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN LAUNCHED
To be notified by email when the course is open for enrollment, please subscribe below.