AOSIS Scholarly Journals invites all prospective authors to submit their latest research manuscripts to the Special Collection: Sexual Health of African Journal of Primary Health Care & Family Medicine (PHCFM), an open access journal published by AOSIS.
Journal Focus and Scope
The African Journal of Primary Health Care & Family Medicine (PHCFM), launched in 2008, is the official journal of WONCA (World Organization of Family Doctors) Africa Region and the PRIMAFAMED (Primary Care and Family Medicine) network. Read more…
Within the fields of family medicine and primary health care, research can focus on health promotion, disease prevention, therapeutics and clinical medicine, disability and rehabilitation, palliative care and pain management, district health services and systems, community-orientated primary care, sexual health, rural health care, oral health, emergency care, and the education and training of professionals and health workers.
The Sexual Health Editorial Board will focus on topics as listed below: Please note that this list is not exhaustive.
- Male Sexual disorders
- Female Sexual Disorders
- Health of Transgender and Diverse sexualities.
- General Medical and Sexual Disorders
- Gender based Violence and Sexual assault
General Considerations pertaining to Sexual Health:
- Sexual Health and the Elderly
- Cancer and Sexuality
- Sexuality and the Endocrine system
- Mental Health and Sexuality
- Sexuality and rehabilitation surgery
- HIV, STI’s and their effect on Sexuality
- Sexuality and Disability
- Fertility and Sexuality
- Chronic disease and Sexual Health
- Herbal and Traditional treatments of Sexual Disorders.
- Sexual Rights: Sexual and Reproductive health care as a human right.
- Ethical and Legal Considerations in Sexual Health
- Cultural considerations in Sexual Medicine
- The role of the Health Care Professional in Sexual Health.
- Patient doctor engagement on sexual and reproductive health
- Sexuality through the Life Stages
- Developmental of Sexual Orientation and Gender identity.
- Treatment modalities in Sexual Health
How To Submit Your Manuscript
To contribute your latest research findings towards this publication, please visit phcfm.org. Authors can conveniently submit all manuscripts online. Please refer to the submission procedure when submitting your original manuscripts. The submission guidelines include information about the types of articles received for publication and preparing a manuscript for submission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Support Enquiries
More Information: https://mosaicsasha2022.co.za/
Register here: https://mosaicsasha2022.co.za/registration.php