The South African Journal of Childhood Education is recruiting a new Editor-in-Chief
The South African Journal of Childhood Education (SAJCE) is seeking a highly motivated individual to serve an initial 3-year term as the Editor-in-Chief.
The founding editor’s second term has come to an end. Elizabeth Henning has been the editor from 2011 – 2022. It is important that a journal appoints a new editor at regular intervals.
The position of editor of the journal is open to any academic (or retired academic) in the field of childhood education or educational psychology or related fields.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates can apply online at https://bit.ly/3TZriWQ
Cut off for applications: 20 November 2022
The South African Journal of Childhood Education (SAJCE) is a peer-reviewed journal (published by AOSIS) that provides a forum for the dissemination of research in childhood learning and development and the care and education of children from birth to 12 years. The journal is interdisciplinary in scope and seeks to stimulate the exchange of ideas in a variety of subjects, contexts and issues in childhood education and childcare. The editors welcome articles showing evidence of robust empirical research that is also theoretically strong. Read more…
Responsibilities, Including but Not Limited To:
- Set and direct the editorial policy for the journal in consultation with the Editorial Board of the journal.
- Consult with the members of the Editorial Board regarding editorial policies, ethical and quality matters, and suitability of particular editorial content.
- Ensure that all manuscripts submitted for consideration for publication in the journal are reviewed independently.
- Be ultimately responsible for the procurement and selection of contributions to The Journal.
Requirement and Qualifications:
- Have high academic standing.
- Have a record of publications.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work efficiently.
- Strict adherence to meeting deadlines.
For any further details please send us an email to email@example.com