Open for submissions: Special Issue in Acta Commercii
Title: Advancing Knowledge for Social Economic Transformation in a Dynamic World
Deadline for submissions: 30 June 2023
Expected publication date: 30 November 2023
This is part of a series of call for papers on the theme: Advancing Knowledge for Social Economic Transformation in a Dynamic World. The specific objective of this special issue is to provide opportunities for authors and experts in the field of public management and governance to publish papers on selected topics that advance theoretical knowledge and provide practical strategies for strengthening the economic and technological transformation in a dynamic world.
Papers examining the topics and sub-topics aligned with the following themes and subthemes will be considered for publication in this special issue.
Theme 1: Industrialization and Development
- Financial deepening and inclusion
- Sustainable Development Goals and Social Transformation
- The human capital development and economic growth
- Agriculture for Rural Development
- The hospitality industry and economic growth
- Resource acquisition and value for money
- Infrastructural development and economic growth
- Cross-border trade and economic growth
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Corporate financing and risk management
The dimensions of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Infrastructure Governance and development
- Mobile money financing trends
- Electronic banking and procurement
- Automated financial management systems• Human resource management systems
- Leadership for effective societal transformation
- CSO leadership and accountability
- Women leadership
- Youth and the leadership quest
Manuscript contributions may consist of the following:
- Manuscript submissions should be in English.
- Original Research articles must fully comply with the Acta Commercii journal guidelines for manuscripts (maximum 7000 words, 60 or fewer references with limited self-referencing; no more than 7 table/Figures).
- Interested authors must consult the journal’s guidelines for manuscript submissions.
To submit your article to the Acta Commercii, please visit the journal website at and actacommercii.co.za and select ‘Economic and Technological Transformation in a Dynamic World’ as the article type. The submission portal will be accessible on actacommercii.co.za after login in with your personal user credentials. For more details on the submissions, please visit the Acta Commercii’s journal’s submission procedure. All submissions will undergo anonymous review to guarantee high scientific quality and relevance to the subject. The final decision regarding acceptance/revision/rejection will be based on the reviews received from the reviewers and at the sole discretion of the Editor-in-Chief, Prof Geoff A. Goldman.
Of course, we will be happy to provide you with any assistance during the submission and application process. Kindly enquire at email@example.com
We would be honoured to receive a positive reply from you and look forward to receiving your article.
All submissions and inquiries should be directed to the attention of the guest editors:
- Prof H. Twinomurinzi (University of Johannesburg) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr M. Katusiime (Kabale University) – email@example.com
- Dr H. Munzhedzi (University of Vender) – firstname.lastname@example.org
About AOSIS Scholarly Journals
Maximise journal impact through open access, expert publishing services, quality peer reviews, and cost-effective production. You can browse the AOSIS open access journal collection per scholarly field and browse by keyword or per author at library.aosis.co.za. All our open access content is free, and available to everyone upon publication. A physical copy can be purchased at the AOSIS Shop.
Open access publishing
We are an open access publisher which means that all content is freely available without charge to the reader. Readers are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the books, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author, provided that the work is appropriately cited.