We call on authors to participate in the special collection to be published in South African Journal of Business Management (SAJBM), published by AOSIS.
The South African Journal of Business Management (SAJBM) publishes articles that have real significance for management theory and practice. The content of the journal falls into two categories: managerial theory and management practice. The journal is collaborating with the Corporate Governance Conference 2022 that is jointly hosted by the Centre for Corporate Governance in Africa at the Stellenbosch Business School and the School of Accountancy at Stellenbosch University. The conference will take place from 12 to 13 December 2022 in beautiful Cape Town, South Africa.
The conference provides an excellent opportunity for researchers, academics, practitioners and post-graduate students to present their research, share their experience and discuss new and challenging issues in corporate governance. Presenters at the conference are invited to submit full-length papers that will appear in a Special Collection of South African Journal of Business Management.
Deadline for submission: 1 August 2022
The conference invite submissions of full-length papers, as well as work-in-progress papers, on the following themes (but not limited to):
- Corporate citizenship and ethical leadership.
- Board of directors and corporate governance committees (including risk, audit, remuneration and IT governance).
- Integrated reporting, stakeholder engagement, sustainability and integrated thinking.
- New developments within the corporate governance landscape.
Manuscript and submission Information
- Manuscript submissions should be in English.
- Original articles must fully comply with the SAJBM guidelines for manuscripts (abstract and headings style formats: 4500–7000 words, maximum of 60 references with limited self-referencing; and a structural abstract, with a maximum of 250 words).
- Interested authors must consult the journal’s guidelines for full-length manuscript submissions.
- Please submit your research at on the conference’s website.
Selected papers will be published in a Special Collection in the South African Journal of Business Management. All full-length Original Research papers will be subjected to a double-blind peer review process. For any queries, please contact email@example.com
Follow the Journal on Twitter
We encourage you to follow the journal’s dedicated Twitter profile to receive notifications as new articles are published. Help us share the latest articles by retweeting new posts to your Twitter network.
Subscribe to the Journal’s Mailing List
Please subscribe to the journal mailing list to receive email press releases. Click here to register.
We look forward to partnering with you and unlock African knowledge to the world.