AOSIS Publishing celebrates Academic Writing Month with exciting campaigns
In celebration of Academic Writing Month this November, AOSIS is excited to announce two campaigns highlighting our commitment to fostering an academic culture.
AOSIS Scholarly Journals competition
One author can win a free two-hour online session focused on writing and preparing a manuscript for submission to a journal.
To enter this competition, participants must:
- Like or repost the journal campaign’s Facebook post (click here) – posted on 1 Nov 2023.
- Register for any one of our scholarly domain journal newsletters mailing lists (select below):
The winner will be randomly selected in a lucky draw.
As an email subscriber, you will receive regular updates on our open-access scholarly journals, ensuring you stay informed about new journal news releases and other helpful scholarly publishing resources. You may unsubscribe to opt out of receiving communication.
AOSIS Scholarly Books competition
One lucky author can receive a free two-hour PhD monograph reshaping online session with an expert book editor.
To enter, participants must:
- Like or repost the book’ campaign’s Facebook post (click here) – posted on 1 Nov 2023.
- Complete the book proposal form (click here), providing their details along with a link to their obtained PhD. We welcome PhDs fitting in any of our scholarly domains, focusing on any of the 17 UNESCO Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
When you fill out the form, your details will be added as an email subscriber to receive regular updates on our open-access scholarly books. This will ensure you stay informed about new book releases and other helpful scholarly publishing resources. You may unsubscribe to opt out of receiving communication.
Terms and conditions:
- The competition is open until 15 November 2023. Winners will be notified via email within 14 working days after the competition ends.
- AOSIS reserves the right to select a winner.
- Winners must be willing to provide AOSIS with a profile picture, enabling us to announce the winners on our social media pages.
- These competitions adhere to our AOSIS competition terms and conditions.
- The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to us. If we are unable to contact a winner within 30 days, or if the winner is unable to have the two-hour online sessions within 60 days, the winner will forfeit the prize, and AOSIS reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
- The competition is active from the beginning of the day, 01 November–15 November 2023 at 24:00 (CAT).
- The winner must like or repost the Facebook news post and subscribe to our AOSIS journals’ mailing list or complete the book proposal form to be eligible to be selected as a winner. Please note that liking the Twitter (X) and LinkedIn post will not count as an entry.
- To be eligible for the competition, participants or entrants can reside anywhere in the world.
Join us this November as we celebrate Academic Writing Month and the scholars who contribute to advancing new knowledge by publishing their research.
Don’t miss out on this chance to win a valuable one-on-one session with an expert at AOSIS Publishing to hone your writing skills.
About AOSIS Publishing
AOSIS is a leading open-access publisher of scholarly journals and books. We are committed to promoting scholarly research and facilitating knowledge sharing through our high-quality, peer-reviewed publications.