This month’s featured Express CPD courses (access them with an annual membership):
- Cardiology: Heart Failure with Reduced Ejection Fraction (HFrEF) – A Comprehensive Review of Drug Classes Available
The aim of this article is to review the medicines available to manage heart failure.
- Family Medicine: Neuroendocrine tumours: Patient-reported delays to diagnosis, routes to diagnosis and presenting symptoms
Learn the symptoms prior to diagnosis of people with known neuroendocrine tumours.
- Anaesthesiology: Anaesthetic considerations for the paediatric tonsillectomy
Learn a perioperative approach with emphasis on risk stratification in the child booked for an adenotonsillectomy.
- Audiology: Air Bone Gaps in Inner Ear Disorders
This article looks at the presence of Air Bone Gap, with Inner Ear Diseases.
- Physiotherapy: Clinical Overview of Cerebral Palsy in children
This article reviews the clinical characteristics, cause, diagnosis, and management of Cerebral Palsy in children.
To view all our express courses, please visit healthcare-ecpd.co.za