AOSIS call for reviewers for Curationis
The open access scholarly journal, Curationis, is looking for reviewers to evaluate and review manuscripts for the journal.
About the journal
Curationis is the official journal of the Democratic Nursing Organisation of South Africa. Curationis is a scholarly research journal that aims to provide a forum for the exploration of issues and experiences relating to, and supporting, nursing and midwifery best-practice development through research learning and problem-based knowledge sharing across the African continent. Read more…
Aspects that are typically covered in the publication include, amongst others:
- role of nurses, midwifes and health care workers
- education and training of workers in the nursing profession
- support and advisory services provided by nurses and midwifes in forming public awareness of health matters
- guidelines in dealing with public perceptions and views regarding diseases and health matters
- prevention of diseases
- community-oriented nursing and health care
- challenges encountered in the nursing profession.
How To Become a Reviewer
To become a reviewer, please visit curationis.org.za and register as a user on the platform by clicking on the register tab. As soon as you have registered, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The journal has a double-blinded peer review process. Manuscripts that fit the scope of the journal and that is of high quality are initially examined by editorial staff and are sent by the Editor-in-Chief to two independent, expert reviewers. Read our full peer review process.
As a peer reviewer, you will play an integral part in getting high quality, evidence-based science into the public domain. Your expertise will ensure that the scientific record is accurate, comprehensive, and trustworthy.