Welcome to AOSIS eLearning
AOSIS provides eLearning solutions that allows you to offer your own courses online.
We use the Moodle Learning Management System, a world-class, integrated online learning platform, customising it to the needs of your business. We are South Africa’s only Certified Moodle Partner™
We offer standard and customised Moodle system training through
Moodle courses provided through web conferencing and face-to-face workshops
- Workshops via web conferencing
- Face-to-face workshops
- Self-paced online training certification
- System Administration– how to administer your standard Moodle site from user creation to plugin and report management.
- Course Setup– how to set up your own courses in Moodle.
- Custom Features– how to use custom plugins, developments and activities.
The courses above can be taken either on their own or as a combined course by attendees from the same company. Face-to-face workshops are provided for groups of 2–6 attendees, structured in half/full days. Workshops via web conferencing are provided through an online delivery tool, structured in 2-hour sessions over a few days. Moodle course provided through self-paced online training
Self-paced online training is provided for individuals only.
- Moodle Course Creator Certificate – issued by Moodle Trust from Perth, Australia.
We design interactive courseware based on your existing course content.
Because the courseware requires your students to interact with it, more meaningful eLearning takes place. In other words, content is less wordy and more visually impactful, incorporating your company’s branding and helping your students retain knowledge.
Interactive courseware can be viewed without a Learning Management System (LMS) or be uploaded within your LMS.
Contact us for examples of courseware designs.
You have a few seconds to engage your audience through eLearning. Miss that window and your students will go elsewhere.
We help you make your eLearning environment easy to engage with, providing you with a tailored interface design, configuration, management and functionality development.
Contact us for client references.
Your eLearning solution starts with an in-depth consultation to determine how best to apply Moodle in your organisation. Our aims here include to:
- Understand your business environment so we can customise Moodle to meet your needs;
- Review your existing courseware, with best-practice examples of how to improve it; and
- Explain how Moodle works from a teacher, student and technical perspective.
The end result? A set of tailored recommendations designed to make your course engaging and effective.