Virtual Reality (VR)
Virtual reality (VR) training provides safe and sustainable training and skills development in a 3D environment. It is ideal for testing specific reactions to potentially dangerous events, where one incorrect action can lead to a massive loss.
The benefits of VR are:
- Scalability – VR has a range of capabilities.
- Budget saving – virtual learning can be cheaper than setting up live and dangerous training.
- Experiential learning – learners can immerse themselves in the experience.
- Higher retention rate – on average learners retain 75% of VR learning in contrast to the 10% retention rate of more traditional training methods.
- Safer training – training becomes safer.