- increased awareness, accessibility and usage of records
- increased journal citations as each record is allocated a unique Digital Object Identifier.
Over the past five years the following journals within the AOSIS portfolio have benefitted from our back issue digitisation:
- Koedoe (www.koedoe.co.za)
- Health SA Gesondheid (www.hsag.co.za)
- SA Journal of Industrial Psychology (www.sajip.co.za)
- Koers (www.koersjournal.org.za)
- Literator (www.literator.org.za)
- In die Skriflig/In Luce Verbi (www.indieskriflig.org.za)
These participating journals gave us the rights to archive the scanned material and make it freely available to the public through their journal websites, subject to the normal ‘fair use’ provisions of copyright law. As with all existing and new content in our journals, copyright for the scanned material remains with the individual authors.
We invite and welcome you to visit these journals’ websites to view the digitised content. More journals within our portfolio will be digitised in the coming months. We encourage you to look out for these developments.